TRE - trauma release - heal yourself and build resilience workshop
How would you like to:
- Gain control over your well-being by healing yourself?
- Boost your energy to live a fuller life?
- Increase your ability to focus, concentrate and get your mind and body back into balance?
- Reduce and release the effects of stress, tension, anxiety, trauma or PTSD
- Enhance the effects of other practices e.g. meditation, counselling, yoga?
If so you ARE in the right place.
Learn the TRE with one of our qualified TRE UK® Practitioners.
A simple yet powerful, self-help, physical practice. Start to release symptoms of stress, anxiety, tension, trauma or C/PTSD from your body. Bring yourself back into balance physically, mentally and emotionally. Start to feel alive.
The TRE is a practice that requires:
No talking - no touching - no medicines.
YPCS - Young Peoples Counselling Service is hosting this event; the event is for therapists or anyone who has experienced trauma. Please share with colleagues or friends and family.
Please book directly quoting the date and YPCS - 01304 211 994
About Michelle Lay
TRE UK® was established in the UK in 2011 by Caroline Purvey. She shares her amazing story of synchronicity and how she came to find herself in South Africa to learn the practice with her clients. She vowed to return and 'make it happen' in the UK. Caroline has evolved the work to share the‘Total Release Experience®’technique around the country.