The stories we tell - personal insight workshop
This weekend is about taking a fresh look at some of the stories we tell about our lives so that we can live them more fully. We call the workshop 'Appreciating Who I Am'. These are some of the things you will experience:
- Sharing life stories.
- Writing, reflecting and talking.
- Making new connections.
- Seeing things differently.
- Learning to be kinder to yourself.
- Feeling nourished and inspired.
- Neither a creative writing workshop, nor a therapy group, but something unique and wonderful in between, this CPD weekend offers new and rewarding ways of seeing and being!
"One of the most insightful weekends I have ever had."
About Sarah Jauncey
The Stories We Tell weekends are run by Sarah and Jamie Jauncey. Sarah is a counsellor and yoga teacher, Jamie a writer and musician. All their weekends are based around the way we interpret our life experiences - in other words the stories we habitually tell about ourselves and those around us.