Safeguarding children and young people
This one day workshop is for counsellors and supervisors who are interested in or are currently working with children and young people.
The workshop will:
- Help build skills, knowledge, values and confidence when working with children and young people.
- Explore ethical considerations raised when counselling children and young people.
- Examine child protection challenges when counselling within organisations.
- Introduce the PREVENT duty.
- Look at Good Practice Guidelines and process for reporting disclosure.
The venue for this workshop is very close to KRCS's premises.
About Kathy Raffles
Kathy Raffles Counselling Services (KRCS) delivers training from certificate in counselling, diploma in counselling and supervision training along with a variety of workshops.
The trainer for this workshop will be Mags Gooding.