Online group therapy
- Are you struggling with low self-esteem, depression, anxiety, or grief?
- Have you been impacted by intergenerational trauma, exploitation and/or abuse?
- What issues are blocking your vision, stopping you from moving forward or being your best, keeping you stuck and frustrated?
Come work through these issues in group therapy.
Join me in group therapy (max six members) where you will work alongside others who are also on a journey of personal development and healing. Working through our issues in a community can help reduce isolation. Authentic connecting accelerates growth.
The thought of opening up in a group can be anxiety-provoking for some. Please be rest assured that what you bring to the group will be entirely up to you. You are welcome to explore the past, experiment with new ways of relating in the present or take some time and space to envision your future – whatever soothes your soul.
You will be under no pressure to do or say or share anything that you are not comfortable with. You are encouraged to show up as you are…. and to go at your own pace…
- Mondays: 19:30 to 21:00 (open to all)
- Wednesdays: 12:30 to 14:00 (women only)
Starting from week beginning 21st June
Online by Zoom, max number of participants: 6
£25 per week
To find out more and to see if this is the best fit for you at this time, please contact me to schedule a free consultation.
Hosted by Rita Edah
This is event is hosted by Rita Edah, MA, MBACP, Counsellor | Psychotherapist | Coach and Supervisor-in-training. I help people who are distressed, frustrated or feel stuck to (re)gain clarity & overcome barriers. I support them in creating their pathways to enable their freedom of choice for empowered living, through 1:1 work & group therapy.