Mindfulness and compassion course
The Mindfulness and Compassion Course will introduce you to mindfulness, compassion, awareness and acceptance. You will be introduced to different ways of bringing these concepts more fully into your daily life through meditations, daily life practices and more.
Benefits of the course:
- a deeper sense of connection with yourself
- more self-awareness
- better self-care
- improved way of relating to your thoughts, emotions, sensations and impulses
- improved self-confidence
- improved relationships
- increased sense of appreciation and gratitude for life
- reduced stress levels
- reduced anxiety
- builds resilience for demanding and stressful situations
- increased feelings of well-being
- supports physical health
- supports chronic pain management
- improved ability to focus and concentrate
- better communication
- better decision-making abilities
This course is well-suited for people who experience stress, worry or anxiety in any aspect of your life.
The course will take place on a Thursday evening for two hours between 7:30pm - 9:30pm. This is an online course and will take place via Zoom. The link will be sent to you.
The course is supported by weekly emails and handouts to support your practice. You will be provided with guided meditations each week and will, therefore, need to put some time aside each day to practice the meditations you learn on the course.
Do feel free to email me for more information.
You can book a place on this course at psychologist-london.com.