Making your business work
Aims and objectives
- To introduce you to a business plan and implementation of one.
- How to find new referrals and grow your client base.
- Use the web and other ways to introduce yourself.
- Build a media profile, networking and resource finding.
- Build resilience and valuing your self.
- Be more successful in your chosen career.
On completion, you will feel more confident and aware of how to increase your business profile, client base and feel more comfortable with engaging with clients in the business contract. You will value yourself and your skills and abilities.
What do I know?
Ian runs and maintains a progressive and successful therapeutic business in West Yorkshire. He has been at the sharp end of building a business from scratch over the last 24 years and has been successful in keeping that business growing and succeeding over those years.
He has a wealth of knowledge and experience to help you become successful and financially viable in your chosen field. He is also an ILM certified business coach helping small and large businesses to cope with the demands that this hectic world throws at them.
Hosted by Ian Wallace
Ian has over 11500 hours of professional clinical practice with all combinations of Clients. He works from an intuitive basis and has the Client's needs at the heart of his work. He has been Counselling since 2002 and teaching since 2012 and has qualifications for Counselling, Teaching, Coaching and Supervision.