- Counselling Directory - Find a Counsellor Near You>
- Life purpose quest workshop
Life purpose quest workshop
We live in a time of unprecedented change - and change is scary for most people. It challenges our worldviews, makes us question our assumptions about what’s possible, and sometimes thrusts us into challenges that disrupt our lives.
The result is that more and more people are finding themselves asking life’s biggest questions;
- Why are we here?
- What is the meaning of life?
- What is my life purpose?
People from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, religions, and life experiences are waking up to the awareness that life is meant to be more.
You know you're not fulfilling your potential. You may seek to live a life of more meaning. You may feel compelled to give your pain a purpose and use it to make a difference. But, you hold yourself back because you may tend to tell yourself stories of why you can’t do what you want, stories of the bad things that happened to you, and stories of the way you are 'supposed' to live, rather than tell the story of your potential, the gifts they’ve been given, and the dreams in your heart.
I will take you through the six stepping stones of life purpose;
- You will explore your childhood influences to identify where you learned to play the roles that act out on the stage of life.
- You will look at your personality traits for clues of who you are meant to be in this world.
- You will embrace your passions and develop the interests you were never allowed yourself to explore.
- You will identify your natural talents and the skills you developed that will serve you along your journey.
- You will look back at the meaningful and life-changing experiences along with your life path to see where the trajectory of your life has been taking you.
- And finally, you will banish any limiting beliefs that are holding you back from your potential.
By the end of the workshop, you will be putting the six stepping stones of purpose together like a puzzle piece that reveals the big picture of your life’s greater purpose. Come join me, and discover you!
About Noreen Rose
My name is Noreen Rose I am a qualified Integrative Counsellor/Psychotherapist and Life Coach. I run workshops on a regular basis in order to help all those that want to develop and grow. I understand it is not always possible to attend counselling on a one to one basis to learn these skills. These workshops will help you in many ways, just try!