Human toolbox practitioner training
This three day training is for those who wish to become authorised human toolbox practitioners. The human toolbox is an eight module neuroscience-based well-being programme which can be used 1:1 or in small nurture groups with KS3-4 students in a school setting, and with adults.
The programme provides an excellent holistic framework for helping young people and adults to understand how the mind and body work together.
The modules explore:
- The control tool - the powerful triune brain
- The input tools - the five senses and gut/heart intelligence
- The back-up tool - our internal 'emotional hard-drive'
- The release tools - the powerful tools we have for relieving stress and anxiety
- The fuel tools - explores the different types of fuels we need to keep us vibrant and energised
- The connect tools - the tools we have for creating safe, meaningful relationships.
You can read more about the course and sign on by following this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/human-toolboxtm-practitioner-training-tickets-56920226931
About Lindy Wheeler
Lindy Wheeler is a BACP Accredited Counsellor and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts