Growing a contemporary private practice that thrives
How can I form therapeutic relationships with a diverse range of clients that last long enough to do the work? What does a ‘trauma informed’ practice actually look like and who does it benefit? Does having a specialism really make a difference?
If you are anything like us, you will have asked yourself at least one of the above questions whilst on your private practice journey. Building and maintaining therapeutic relationships is at the heart of what we do as therapists - not only does this support clients to do the work safely, it helps us maintain our private practice and earn a living.
In this workshop we take you through all the elements we believe constitute healthy therapeutic relationships with clients, leading to a thriving private practice that lasts!
- How to match with your ideal client.
- Why becoming culturally competent as a therapist is important for you and your clients.
- How to become LGBTQ+ informed as a practitioner.
- The importance of trauma-informed practice and how to integrate this into your practice.
- The benefits of specialising as a therapist.
- The significance of endings in therapeutic work.
This is a two-hour workshop on Saturday 16th October. Tickets are priced at £40 and there is a discounted price for booking all three workshops.
Interested in booking all three workshops at a discounted rate? Visit Eventbrite to find out more.