Getting to grips with assignment writing
Suitable For: Trainee Counsellors up to and including Level 4 CPD: 4 hours
A focused workshop that will help you plan, structure and present an assignment during your training.
We will cover the following:
- Understanding the criteria (explain, analyse, identify etc.).
- Planning for the word count.
- Structuring the work (understanding introductions, body and conclusions).
- Investigating style (not just what you write, but how you write it).
- Hints and tips regarding referencing and choosing an appropriate source.
Places are limited as I like to work with small groups. Places can be booked by visiting www.whitebeam.training
About Nicholas Langley
I am a Snr Accredited Counsellor (Nature-based, Existential) and qualified Supervisor running a private practice in Hythe, Kent. I am also a qualified teacher, with years of experience developing and providing training for counsellors; including the ever-popular #TheComfyChair2020.
Booking instructions can be found at www.whitebeam.training