Gestalt theory and skills practice
The day offers an opportunity to ask all your questions about gestalt therapy.
- An introduction to gestalt therapy.
- Interruptions /Creative adjustments to the gestalt cycle.
- Demonstrations and an opportunity to work.
- Introject and how to challenge/change them.
This is also available within your local organisation/community.
“Really enjoyed the role play and breaking it down, explaining what was happening”
“Very helpful and informative”
“Excellent visual aids. Brilliant”
“A fully enjoyable and informative session”
“Well explained and entertaining”
“Illuminating, original, inspiring”
“I liked being challenged. It worked brilliantly”
“Focusing on how to work with emotions and establishing introjects”
“I liked all of it”
“The spontaneous working with the group material. Very insightful and enlightening”
“Visual, fun and inclusive”
“Loved the presentation – helped me creatively”
To Book: E. Mail Charidge@gmail.com for a booking form or call 01329 482502.
With limited spaces – book early to avoid disappointment. CPD Cert Supplied.
Future trainings: Email now for a booking form.
- Where depression comes from.
And how to overcome it.
- Four chair work.
- An expansion of two and three chair work.
- Through the lens of the Archetypes.
- An exploration of your relationship to your money.
About Stefan Charidge
Stefan has been in full time private practice for over fifteen years. He has delivered trainings on various topics including anger management, gestalt, archetypes and psychodrama. He is an accredited psychotherapist and counselling supervisor. He is a facilitator within MKPUK and the Hampshire community of “A Band of Brothers”.