Breaking the anxiety loop a 60 minute workshop
In this 60 minute workshop we will be exploring anxiety in detail – physical, emotional and mental symptoms and their impact on work, life and relationships.
You will learn:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy techniques for managing our relationship between thought-feelings and behaviour.
- Dealing with resistance to anxiety (how to stop being anxious about being anxious!).
- About the role of the threat system and stimulating the care system.
- To recognise your specific triggers and how to stop catastrophising.
- How to break free of circular, self-defeating thought loop.
- Physical coping mechanisms and the power of stop-pause-breath.
Join with camera on or off, it’s your choice.