BACP network meeting
Our relationship with endings
This will be my last network meeting as Volunteer Network Group Facilitator and it feels fitting to explore together our experiences of endings.
Our meeting will give everyone an opportunity to come together and share our personal and/or professional experiences of endings, giving consideration of how our own personal scripts may unconsciously form part of the ending process.
Experientially, playfully and creativity we will appreciate good endings, use psycho drama to explore bad endings, then round up with the sharing of wisdom that has sprung out of our time together.
Qualified and trainee therapists from all approaches, where ever you live, are all invited to join in this exploration of endings.
- 9.45am: arrive and mingle whilst enjoying refreshments.
- 10.00am: meeting commences with short announcements.
- 10.05am: appreciative inquiry (incorporating the use of pebbles) of good endings in pairs, followed by group feedback.
- 10.30am: psycho drama exercise focussing on bad endings.
- 11.00am: comfort break and networking.
- 11.30am: whole group wisdom gathering.
- 11.55am: goodbye from Sarah.
Booking is essential and done so using this link: https://www.bacp.co.uk/events/nm1711-bacp-private-practice-network-meeting/
About Sarah Taylor
Sarah Taylor works in private practice in Nottingham city centre. In 2014 she set up the BACP Network Group and enjoyed being part of a community consisting of trainee and qualified Therapists.