Anger management with children and young people
Do you work with children and young people who display the following behaviours?
- disruptive behaviour
- verbal Abuse
- low concentration levels
- bullying behaviour
- being constantly critical
- chronic boredom.
The workshop will include:
- Developing a greater understanding of the full spectrum of anger expression.
- Learning the key roots of anger and rage.
- Practical techniques in managing and de-escalating unhealthy anger expression.
- Enhancing assertiveness and communication skills.
What previous delegates have said about the workshop:
- ‘Very informative’
- ‘Great delivery’
- ‘Excellent training, well worth my time’
- ‘Great content’
- ‘Brilliant for school staff’
About James Hawes
I specialize in working with anger and have been involved in working with individuals on expressing healthy anger for many years.
I have also established and facilitated the successful anger course called SHOUT - 10 week anger awareness course.
I have also been working in Schools for the past 20 years and for 15 of those as a school counsellor.