4 week meditation course (Zoom)
About the course
Four-part meditation course (7:30 PM-9 PM on four consecutive Mondays) suitable for beginners and improvers.
Each week follows a theme including:
- reducing stress and anxiety
- improving health and well-being
- increasing connection with yourself
- increasing connection with others
Each week also provides some theory and a range of different meditation techniques for you to experiment with including:
- body awareness
- mindfulness and guided visualisations
Benefits from the course
- Identify your unique meditation plan that will work for you rather than a one size fits all.
- Understand and experience the benefits of meditation.
- Learn techniques to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Improve your awareness of your body on a physical and emotional level.
- Understand and experience the benefits of mindfulness.
- Practice developing a connection to your inner wisdom and gain insights into how to bring about positive changes in your life.
- Understand and experience how meditation can help with your relationship with yourself and others.
Testimonials from previous participants
“Empowering and strengthening. Really enjoyed it.”
“Loved the whole thing. Natalie is a natural and instils belief.”
“It’s made a huge difference to me over the last couple of weeks. You clearly care a lot about what you do and the people you help.”
“I really enjoyed it. I couldn’t believe how quickly the four weeks went and how much was in each session.”
To find out more or to book your place, please email me: email@example.com
Hosted by Natalie Read
Natalie Read is an experienced counsellor, facilitator and coach with 25 years’ experience of running groups and workshops in a variety of topics. Natalie is passionate about supporting others to build more happiness, peace and meaning into their life. She is also the author of Being Human - the path to self-acceptance resilience and happiness.