Viviana Spagnuolo MBACP Reg Dip Couns
As a Person-Centred practitioner, Empathy, Acceptance and Honesty are at the core of my practice.
I bring a warmth to the counselling room which allows my clients a safe place to explore what they bring.
In viewing each person as an individual we create a unique process where, through active listening, healing can occur.
Clients can choose how many sessions they have and how long the counselling process lasts and although for many this can be a place where problems are addressed it can also be an exciting opportunity to explore personal growth.
I am happy to work both in English and Italian.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling (Level 5).
- Advanced Certificate in Counselling and Psychotherapy (Level 4).
- Childhood Grief and Loss Levels 1 and 2 with Penhaligon Friends.
- Cornwall rape and sexual abuse training programme (CRASAC).
- ASIST suicide prevention training.
- Sessional work at Dreadnought, working one to one and in groups with young people.
- Diploma in Natural Nutrition.
- Diploma in Shiatsu.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Feeling sad
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
£ 35 for a 50 minutes session
I am able to offer some concessionary rates for students and people on low income
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Mondays Tuesdays Wednesdays and Thursdays
Types of client