Tina Fair Counselling Norfolk
01603 266154 / 07867 673860
- If you've been battling how you feel for a long time you may well have come to the conclusion that something in you needs to change; but it can be hard to know what. Having the freedom to talk freely and the support to explore your deeper feelings can make things a lot clearer.
- The more aware and honest we can be with ourselves about our feelings the more they begin to make sense. Facing and resolving strong negative feelings can lead to an increase in confidence and self-esteem which can help to ease anxiety, depression, anger and stress.
- Of course you may have some other situation in your life that you want to talk through, you may have suffered a painful bereavement, be experiencing relationship difficulties or you may alternatively wish to experience the kind of personal development that comes from understanding yourself better. I offer a safe,confidential space to express yourself whatever your particular concern and I would very much welcome the opportunity to work with you.
I offer a reduced fee initial consultation giving you the opportunity to discuss your situation further before making any commitment.
Please feel free contact me on 01603 firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my website for more information https://www.tinafaircounsellingnorfolk.co.uk
ABOUT MY LOCATION
My consulting room on Home Farm Business Park is informal and relaxed. The location is rural and yet only 10 minutes from Norwich Airport with easy access directly from the A140 and free on site parking.
The room is on the second floor so if mobility is difficult for you please let me know when you call and I will be able to arrange an alternative venue.
Training, qualifications & experience
Certificate in Motivational Interviewing (2016)
Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Ad.Dip PC (2016)
Youth Mental Health First Aid (2015)
8 Week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Course (2015)
Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Dip PC (2014)
Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling skills (Dip Hyp CS) 2013
My previous relevant experience includes a total of nearly 15 years in a variety of settings including a drug rehabilitation centre, prisons and housing projects. I have used counselling skills to support people coping with addictions, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, emotional distress, bereavement, loss, relationship problems, abuse and trauma.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
I offer a reduced fee initial consultation at £25.00 and subsequent sessions are £45.00.
All sessions are 60 minutes. Fees are payable in cash/cheque at the appointment. Apologies but I am unable to take card payments at this time although I can on request accept a Paypal payment prior to your appointment.
I generally offer face to face counselling but if this is not practical for you for any reason contact me to discuss telephone counselling.
I trained as a integrative counsellor and draw from a combination of theories and models of therapy in my work. There include psychodynamic, focusing, CBT, TA and person centered.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I offer daytime, evening and weekend appointments to suit you. I can usually see you within 7 days. Please call or email to book a reduced fee, no obligation, initial consultation.
Types of client