Rebecca ODonovan - PgDip', BA', Fd', Dip'. (MBACP)
I am a BACP registered counsellor providing therapy. In my private practice I offer a comfortable and confidential space, where you can explore your thoughts and feelings. My fee is £45.00 per session.
Training, qualifications & experience
As well as my private practice I am an Honorary Independent Counsellor with a leading mental health charity. My previous work has been with; a national child protection charity, an alcohol and addiction agency in London, and a health service charity.
My qualifications - I hold a BACP Accredited Diploma in Counselling and a Foundation Degree in Counselling from Middlesex University. I also hold a post grad in Arts Management and a BA Hons in Early Years Childhood.
I engage in continuing professional development.
- Anxiety Management - Foundation for the Developing Person
- Attachment Matters with Jeremy Holmes - WPF Therapy Ltd
- Supporting Survivors of Sexual Abuse - Into the Light Ltd.
- Neuro-somatic Therapy - WPF Therapy Ltd.
- Engaging with the Survivors of Torture - Freedom from Torture, Charity.
- Addiction as Attachment Disorder - WPF Therapy Ltd.
- Group Work – Change, Grow and Live Ltd
- The British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP).
- The Person-Centred Association (TPCA).
- The Association for Counselling and Therapy Online (ACTO).
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Career counselling
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Hearing voices
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I have worked with clients with the following issues:
- Anxiety and general anxiety disorders.
- Panic, panic attacks and managing feelings around anxiety and panic.
- Relationship issues.
- Addiction, drugs, alcohol, supporting families with family members who have an addiction.
- Depression, sadness.
- Bereavement and loss.
- Bi-polar, and personality disorders
- Self harming
- Trauma, Childhood trauma
- Physical Health issues.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia.
Fee is £45.00 per session.
I have 2 concessionary places for those on low incomes
For further information or to arrange a first meeting please: Either telephone me at 07939 005656. Or email me.
Tube - My nearest tube is Seven Sisters on the Victoria line. I am 6 minutes walk from this tube station. There are 3 exits. Please use the Seven Sister's road exit.
British Rail - Seven Sisters is also a British Rail Station and runs directly into Liverpool Street station.
Parking - I provide and pay for parking permit to park outside my house.
Buses - There are buses along West Green Road and St Ann's Road. It would then be a 6 minute walk.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I currently have availability during the week and on the weekend. Please let me know what day and time suits you.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|