Rebecca ODonovan - PgDip', BA' Hons'. (MBACP)
I am continuing to see existing and new clients face to fact using video (Skype or Zoom). I can also offer counselling via phone and email.
We all face emotional difficulties at some point that stop us from enjoying life as much as we would like. Counselling can help. It offers a unique opportunity to explore what is troubling you. It can help you by providing support and understanding.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a private practice in N15 North London. Close to Seven Sisters tube. My previous work has been with; a national child protection charity, an alcohol and addiction agency in London, and a mental health charity.
My qualifications - I hold a BACP Accredited Diploma in Counselling, a Fda Degree in Counselling from Middlesex University, and a General Certificate in Online Counselling & Psychotherapy.
I also have a post-grad in Arts Management and a BA Hons in Early Years Childhood.
I engage in continuing professional development.
- Anxiety Management - Foundation for the Developing Person
- Attachment Matters with Jeremy Holmes - WPF Therapy Ltd
- Supporting Survivors of Sexual Abuse - Into the Light Ltd.
- Neuro-somatic Therapy - WPF Therapy Ltd.
- Engaging with the Survivors of Torture - Freedom from Torture, Charity.
- Addiction as Attachment Disorder - WPF Therapy Ltd.
- Group Work – Change, Grow and Live Ltd
- The British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP).
- The Person-Centred Association (TPCA).
- The Association for Counselling and Therapy Online (ACTO).
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I have worked with clients with the following issues:
- Anxiety and general anxiety disorders.
- Panic, panic attacks and managing feelings around anxiety and panic.
- Relationship issues.
- Addiction, drugs, alcohol, supporting families with family members who have an addiction.
- Depression, sadness.
- Bereavement and loss.
- personality disorders
- Self harming
- Trauma, Childhood trauma
- Physical Health issues.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia.
Fee is £45.00 per session.
Concessions are available for NHS workers.
For further information or to arrange a first session please phone 07939 005 656 or email email me.
Tube - My nearest tube is Seven Sisters on the Victoria line. I am 6 minutes walk from this tube station. There are 3 exits. Please use the Seven Sister's road exit.
British Rail - Seven Sisters is also a British Rail Station and runs directly into Liverpool Street station.
Parking - I provide and pay for parking permit to park outside my house.
Buses - There are buses along West Green Road and St Ann's Road. It would then be a 6 minute walk.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I have availability during the day and evening. Let me know what times and days suit you.
Types of client