Nicki Mason MBACP
1 Station Road
01787582148 / 07792 317114
In my experience people don't always know what sort of therapy or counselling they want or need. They just know that they want to change the way that they are dealing with life's problems however these may be showing up at the time.
I am an experienced integrative counsellor, psychotherapist and hypnotherapist qualified to help you to explore your situation, in a safe and confidential way to gain insights and understanding which in turn enables you to make the choices and changes you may wish to make in your life.
Working integratively allows us to work together in the best way that suits you. The journey is yours, I am the Sat Nav to help you navigate the way, exploring the different avenues and terrain until you arrive at your destination, wherever you choose that to be.
For further information or to make an initial appointment so that we can explore the possibilities of working together please call me, I look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Hypno-Psychotherapy and Counselling.
- Diploma in Integrative Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy.
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner.
- Professional development in Couples Counselling
- BACP Registered Member
- Member of the GHR
Since qualifying I have gained a great deal of experience with all types of issues and problems dealing with all ages working individually or in groups. I also have experience of working with young people 11-16 years.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
- Gestalt therapy
Individual Sessions £45
Couples Sessions £55
- Also registered with Hypnotherapy Directory
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Available Monday to Friday including evenings (Mon to Thur)
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|