Nevia Johnson BSC (HONS) MBACP
0203 189 1659 / 07948 825 837
My experience and the desire for change; provides my ability to engage and build confidence with those around me and have been a major contribution to becoming a counsellor.
I have a degree in Integrative Counselling amongst other qualifications such as a certificate in Art therapy. From a theoretical perspective my knowledge range across a wide range of theories such as Psychodynamics, Humanistic, Cognitive Behavioural Theory and Existentialism.
Over the years I have worked with individuals from various ethnic backgrounds with several different presenting issues. I worked extensively and successfully with individuals who have experienced various forms of Anxiety including Generalised Anxiety Disorder.
As an individual I am open minded, caring, non judgemental, empathetic, fun, honest, polite and warm hearted. I have a genuine interest in people. I believe that given the right information, environment and support; we all have to ability to grow and develop.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc. (Hons) Integrative counselling
- Diploma in Counselling
- Certificate in Art Therapy
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Gender dysphoria
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- 1:1 Counselling Session - £50.00
- 1:1 Coaching Sessions - £50.00
- Couple Counselling Sessions - £75.00
- Family Counselling Sessions - £90.00
- Team Leader/ Senior Management - via consultation
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Tuesdays - Fridays 9:00am - 9:00pm Saturdays - 9am -2pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|