I am a psychotherapeutic counselling therapist, offering you a safe none judgmental space for you to be completely you. I use a blend of integrated counselling styles, based on a person centred approach, to create personalised counselling to fit you as an individual to help you achieve your goal.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Professional diploma in psychotherapeutic counselling practice Prof.Dip Psy C
- Aim qualifications level 5 diploma in therapeutic counselling practice
- Aim qualifications level 4 diploma in therapeutic counselling
- Advanced diploma in psychotherapeutic counselling Ad Dip Psy C
- Diploma in counselling skills and therapy Dip CST
- AIM Qualifications Level 4 diploma in counselling skills and theory;
- TQUK Level 2 certificate in understanding children and young peoples mental health (RQF)
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
National Counselling Society
The National Counselling Society
This Not For Profit association of counsellors and psychotherapists aim to support the counselling profession, members and training organisations.
In 2013 the NCS register was accredited by the Professional Standards Authority under the Accredited Voluntary Register Scheme. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Free initial in-person session
First initial 30 minute session free
50 minute individual session £45
block of 6 x 50 minute sessions £230
I work from a quiet discreet home office. The room is separated from the home for your privacy and It has designed to be professional yet welcoming and without a clinical feel.