23 Austin Friars
23 Clerkenwell Close
Hello and welcome,
If you're here, chances are your previous ways of coping aren't working anymore.
- You might be experiencing unexplained anger or fear and try to avoid it at all costs.
- In relationships you often second guess yourself and wonder why you are like the way you are.
- You could be thinking about ways of escaping your current situation; running away, relationship breakup, leaving your job, you might have even thought about suicide.
- You might be binging on Netflix, food, alcohol, online gaming or drugs to escape the reality you find yourself in.
- You may have always felt like you aren't "enough"; thin enough, attractive enough, a good enough child/parent, good enough at work - the list can go on.
I'm here to tell you that you don't have to suffer anymore...
Talking to someone who is trained to listen can help alleviate suffering and help you toward finding fulfilment in life. Often it is our autopilot that takes over the controls and counselling can help you garner greater self-awareness to help break the cycles of behaviour that may have been repeating since an early age.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have been working in the field of mental health since 2012. I have recently moved my practice to London having previously worked as a counsellor in Surrey for Sutton Counselling and the charity Samaritans.
I am a registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and work within its ethical framework.
DipHE Psychodynamic Counselling - Accredited by the (BACP).
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I am especially interested to hear from millennials and those who feel that their use of technology/social media has become problematic.
Photos & videos
For Face to Face Counselling
My current fee is £70 per session.
For Skype sessions
My current fee is £50 per session. (Please note: I use technology that is similar to Skype but is more stable, private and secure.)
Sessions last for 50 minutes and are on a weekly basis.
Free 15 minute telephone consultation
I offer a free 15 minute telephone consultation with any potential client. This gives us the opportunity to see if we're the right fit as well as to talk a little bit about your reasons for seeking help. You can book this consultation via my website.
I am contactable by phone, text and email. I also am available on Signal using the above mobile number as my username. I aim to get back to all new enquiries within 24 hours. You can contact me by any of those means, however you feel most comfortable.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please check my website for availability.
Types of client