Kay Roach Dip.Couns (MACC)
I am a qualified counsellor based in Banbury. I have flexible working hours including Monday and Wednesday evenings. I work one to one with adults and young people. I also offer couples counselling. My aim is to offer you a safe and confidential place where you can feel safe to explore the areas of your life that may be troubling or causing you concern.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Christian counselling
- CRUSE bereavement care training
- Training in bereavement care course from Katherine House Hospice
- Accredited counsellor with the Infant Loss Foundation
- Couples/relationship training
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
My fees are...
- £45 per session* for individual counselling.
- £70 per session for couples counselling
* a session is 50 mins long
Payment can be made by BACS, cheque or cash.
I use an integrative approach, which means I use a blend of different methods such as psychodynamic theory, person-centred, CBT and REBT, depending on what may be most suitable for you. I can also offer space to explore areas of faith and spirituality.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I have flexible working hours, including evening.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|