Juliette Willett Counselling & Psychotherapy (Adults, Children & Couples)
- Do you feel powerless or worthless in your life?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by your emotions?
- Are you concerned about your relationships with others?
- Are you experiencing general anxiety, health anxiety, panic attacks or feeling depressed?
- Do you find it hard to trust anyone?
- Are you experiencing phobias?
- Do you feel dissatisfied with your life?
PSYCHOTHERAPY & COUNSELLING – THE FACTS
You do not have to feel this way for the rest of your life.
You can free yourself from negative emotions.
Your relationships can improve, growing richer, deeper and more intimate.
You can learn to manage your emotions.
You can learn to trust.
You can feel happy.
I offer our first half hour either face to face or online session free of charge. This gives us an opportunity to meet, discuss your needs and what you would like from therapy.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me @ email@example.com or telephone 07876566269.
PLEASE NOTE TALKS ARE CURRENTLY POSTPONED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE KEPT UP TO DATE FOR FUTURE TALKS PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE JULIETTE WILLETT COUNSELLING & PSYCHOTHERAPY OR EMAIL ME @ firstname.lastname@example.org TO BE ADDED TO THE MAILING LIST.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN COMING ALONG TO ONE OF MY MONTHLY TALKS CLICK THE LINKS BELOW:
Avoiding Drama - How to have closer, more connected relationships - Dates TBC
Training, qualifications & experience
For over 10 years I ran a successful private practice in West Sussex as a Physical Therapist working with Adults, Young People and Children to successfully treat physical symptoms of stress, anxiety, depression, trauma and injury. In 2012 I undertook four years of training in Psychotherapy (Masters Level) at the Wealden Psychology Institute, East Sussex.
My working experience includes working with Adults, Young People and Children both within Private Practice, the NHS, Crime Reduction Initiative and in Schools.
My training includes:
- Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy (Masters Level) (4 years) Dip (TA Practice)
- RSA Certificate in Counselling Skills in the Development of Learning (1 year)
- Trauma & Recovery
- Treating Traumatised Children
- Drug & Alcohol Specialist Training
- Attachment & Attachment Disorders
- Working with Young People with Special Educational Needs
- Dip (Anatomy & Physiology)
UK Association for Transactional Analysis
UKATA (formally the Institute of Transactional Analysis) is the national UK Transactional Analysis organisation representing all fields of TA theory and practice. TA can be used as an effective tool in a wide range of contexts such as: personal development, management, coaching, counselling, psychotherapy, teaching, education, parenting and more.
Areas of counselling I deal with
£57 for Individual sessions
£70 for Couples sessions / Extended couples session £95 (70 minutes)
Concessions offered for
Hello, My aim is to provide you with an environment that is safe, non-judgemental and secure offering you the opportunity to speak freely, feel heard and make positive changes.
Finding the right Therapist who works in a way that suits you is key to a successful outcome, therefore I would like to offer you an initial complimentary session where we can meet to discuss your needs with no obligation.