Jane Bleasdale - MBACP Reg.
Hello, my name is Jane - also known as C.J.
I run a small private practice under the name of C. J. Counselling.
I am a Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy.
I have worked extensively with those affected by:
- Self Harm
- Work Related Issues
- Trauma and more.......
I qualified as an Integrative Counsellor/Psychotherapist in 2000 with a Degree awarded by The University of Manchester.
I have 18 years experience working in and alongside Education, Health and Social Care, supporting Adults, Young People, Parents and Carers.
In addition to my Private Practice, my more recent work has involved working as a Counsellor/Psychotherapist in a School, University, and Primary Care Setting and as a Professional Member on an Organisational Panel of Advisers.
Sometimes we feel 'Stuck' and don't know where to turn.
I offer a 'Quiet' 'Safe' 'Confidential' environment in which to explore your feelings.
I will listen empathically - giving positive regard to what you have to say.
I will not judge you or tell you what to do.
Please do not hesitate to contact me prior to making an appointment when I'd be more than happy to clarify any of the above information.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Degree - Counselling/Psychotherapy - University of Manchester
- Diploma - Cognitive Behaviour Therapy - CPCAB
- Advanced Certificate - Couples and Relationship Counselling
- Diploma - Connexions Personal Advisers - John Moores University
- Letter of Recognition - Developing Leaders - Chester University
Continuing Professional Development Certificates:
- Working with Trauma & Phobia
- Couples Counselling
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- Compassion Focused Therapy
- Emotional Freedom Therapy (EFT)
- Eating Disorder Awareness
- Solution Focussed Brief Therapy
- Working with Suicide & Risk
- Teenagers & Bereavement
- Building Resilience (CBT)
- CBT Boot Camp
- Suicide - The Impact on Families
- Creative Work in Bereavement
- Counselling Military & Veteran Clients
- Basic Sleep Awareness
- Understanding Eating Disorders
- Coping 'Self Talk'
- Cruise Bereavement Care
- Child Protection
- Counselling Children Affected by Drugs
- Equal Opportunities & Diversity
- Data Protection
- Drugs Guidance & Interventions
- Sexual Abuse & Drug Use
- Sexual Exploitation
- Child Concern Training
- Team Around The Child
- Engaging Parents
- R U Ready - Exploring Friendships
- R U Ready - Train The Trainer
- Getting Hammered
- Mental Health Awareness
- Early Intervention Workshop (Psychosis)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
Individual Session: £45.00
Couples Session: £60.00
Organisational Fee By Prior Arrangement
Fees are paid weekly - unless by prior arrangement.
Sessions are for 1 hour - unless by prior arrangement.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday - Thursday - am - pm - evening Saturday - Sunday by arrangement
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|