Jane Bleasdale - MBACP Reg.
My name is Jane - also known as C.J.
I run a small private practice by the name of C.J. Counselling.
I have 20 years experience working in and alongside Education, Health & Social Care supporting Adults, Young People, Parents and Carers.
I work extensively with those affected by:
Relationship Breakdown; Anxiety; Depression; Anger; Self Esteem; Guilt; Shame; Trauma; Loss; Grief; Self Harm; Suicide; Disability; Work Related Issues and more ...............
I qualified as an Integrative Counsellor/Psychotherapist in 2000 with a Degree awarded by the University of Manchester.
In addition to my Private Practice my work has involved working as a Counsellor/ Psychotherapist in a School, University and Primary Care Setting and as a Professional Member on an Organisational Panel of Advisers.
Sometimes we feel 'Stuck' and don't know where to turn.
I offer a 'Quiet' 'Safe' 'Confidential' environment in which to explore your feelings.
I will not judge you or tell you what to do.
Please do not hesitate to contact me prior to making an appointment when I'd be more than happy to clarify any of the above information.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Degree - Counselling/Psychotherapy - University of Manchester
- Diploma - Cognitive Behaviour Therapy - CPCAB
- Advanced Certificate - Couples and Relationship Counselling
- Diploma - Connexions Personal Advisers - John Moores University
- Letter of Recognition - Developing Leaders - Chester University
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug addiction
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
Individual Session: £45.00
Couples Session: £60.00
Organisational Fee By Prior Arrangement
Fees are paid weekly - unless by prior arrangement.
Sessions are for 1 hour - unless by prior arrangement.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday - Thursday - am - pm - evening Saturday - Sunday by arrangement
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|