I work with clients to encourage and support them to learn the skills and insight to enable them to have the courage to move forward in their lives. I work in a safe confidential way.
I am a qualified counsellor, based in Narberth Pembrokeshire. At the moment I am currently only working online or by telephone.
Once you have contacted, we can arrange a session at a convenient time.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a Diploma in Adlerian counselling and have volunteered as a bereavement volunteer with Cruse bereavement care since 2014. I also supervise with Cruse bereavement care
- Diploma in Adlerian Counselling
- Cruse bereavement Care ABC
- Cruse bereavement Care supervision training
- Certificate in Online and Telephone Counselling
- Encouraging self-esteem in self, others & the world
- Working with Early Memories
- An understanding and working with the effects of childhood sexual abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Exploring shame in self and clients
- Adlerian Life tasks in the change process
- Psychopathology and clinical skills in counselling
- Counselling with Dreams
- Spirituality, Religion, and world faiths in counselling
- An Introduction to Trauma and recovery
- Domestic abuse – Mothers affection matters
- Adlerian Music Therapy – Sounds that connect and heal
- The Emotional development of a baby
- Working with Suicidal clients
- Bereaved through dementia
- Adlerian Dreams Therapy
- Creative Supervision
- Understanding the impact of childhood sexual abuse and working safely and sensitively with adults survivors
- Working with clients on the Autistic spectrum
- BACP (The open university) – How to do counselling online: A coronavirus primer May 2020
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
National Counselling Society
The National Counselling Society
This Not For Profit association of counsellors and psychotherapists aim to support the counselling profession, members and training organisations.
In 2013 the NCS register was accredited by the Professional Standards Authority under the Accredited Voluntary Register Scheme. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Concessions offered for
Online sessions: 40.00
Telephone sessions: 40.00
Concessions are offered for students and clients on low incomes
Supervision: £45.00 for 1.5 hours Concessions available for students
I am available weekdays - daytimes and evening appointments