Hannah Coupland-Smith, MBACP. Psychotherapy In Exeter
I offer counselling or psychotherapy using relational TA. Based in central Exeter, Devon, I provide a calm and confidential space where you can explore your thoughts & feelings around difficult things going on in your life. I believe in inclusivity and embrace diversity.
1 to 1 short or long-term therapy for Adults. I have weekly slots available. I can offer some concessions for students & the unemployed.
I have regular supervision & Insurance.
Due to stairs, accessibility may be a problem, so in this instance I can offer Skype sessions.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I have a foundation qualification in TA Advanced Psychotherapy.
- ADV. DIP. I have an Advanced Diploma in TA Psychological studies (Level 7) ( Trainee CTA)
- DCC training in domestic abuse, Safeguarding & Creativity in practice (CPD)
- Volunteer for Samaritans & low-cost counselling services.
- UKATA – Association for Transactional Analysis (Trainee member)
- MBACP - British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (Registered Member)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
Photos & videos
£50 per hour. I offer concessions.
I offer a half-price introductory session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Friday 9 am - 6pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|