Giovanni Felice Pace
If you are here it might be that there is something happening inside you right now.
I'm Giovanni, Psychologist and Psychotherapist. We can try to look at that together.
I firmly believe that the therapeutic relationship is the main vessel of real change. Therapy is a journey to be embarked safely.
We will work together towards your objectives, it doesn't matter how far they seem now.
I am open and every time happy to discuss the way we work together, and I will invite you to share your thought about our work.
I provide psychotherapy for individuals and couples of any age and background.
I have a particular interest in Attachment Theory and Relational Transactional Analysis.
I work especially with:
- Feeling hopeless and stuck
- Anxiety and Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorders
- Relationship issues
- Family Issues and Divorce
- Anger issues
- Abuse and Trauma
- Gender identity
- Eating disorders
- Making sense of what happens or has happened
I subscribe to the Code of Ethics of the HCPC and UKCP, and I am fully covered by Professional Liability Insurance.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am an Italian integrative Chartered Counselling Psychologist and Psychotherapist (HCPC and BPS accredited, UKCP Accredited). I am currently completing additional training in order to become a Transactional Analyst Psychotherapist UKCP accredited.
I have worked with organisations and privately for 10 years, providing specialised and general therapy.
I have worked for years with Autism and Personality Disorders as a Psychologist first, and as a Psychotherapist thereafter. These difficult experiences have given me hard lessons, which I can all boil down to "there no pain that cannot be attended to".
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Dependent personality disorder
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic attacks
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Family/systemic therapy
I offer the first session of assessment at the fixed price of £40.
The fees of the following sessions will be discussed during the the first appointment. Generally they are set between £60 and £80.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I provide Supervision and Consultation to trainee Psychotherapists, Counsellors and Counselling/Clinical Psychologists, in both my private practice and within agency settings.