Dr. Giovanni Felice Pace
135 Palmerston Road
Hello I'm Giovanni, Psychologist and Psychotherapist.
I firmly believe that the therapeutic relationship is the main vessel of real change. Therapy is a journey to be embarked safely.
We will work together towards your objectives, it doesn't matter how far they seem now.
I am open and every time happy to discuss the way we work together, and I will invite you to share your thought about our work.
I provide psychotherapy for individuals and couples of any age and background.
I have a particular interest in Attachment Theory and Relational Transactional Analysis.
I work especially with:
- Feeling hopeless and stuck
- Anxiety and Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorders
- Relationship issues
- Family Issues and Divorce
- Anger issues
- Abuse and Trauma
- Gender identity
- Eating disorders
- Making sense of what happens or has happened
I subscribe to the Code of Ethics of the HCPC and UKCP, and I am fully covered by Professional Liability Insurance.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am an Italian integrative Chartered Counselling Psychologist and Psychotherapist (HCPC and BPS accredited, UKCP Accredited). I am currently completing additional training in order to become a Transactional Analyst Psychotherapist UKCP accredited.
I have worked with organisations and privately for 10 years, providing specialised and general therapy.
I have worked for years with Autism and Personality Disorders as a Psychologist first, and as a Psychotherapist thereafter. These difficult experiences have given me hard lessons, which I can all boil down to "there no pain that cannot be attended to".
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Dependent personality disorder
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Family/systemic therapy
I offer the first session of assessment at the fixed price of £40.
The fees of the following sessions will be discussed during the the first appointment. Generally they are set between £60 and £80.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I provide Supervision and Consultation to trainee Psychotherapists, Counsellors and Counselling/Clinical Psychologists, in both my private practice and within agency settings.