Fiona Waddle. PG.Dip, BA (HONS). MBACP
Torus Wellbeing Clinic
24 Cemetry Road
I am an experienced qualified Psychotherapeutic Counsellor offering a confidential, accepting and compassionate service.
My aim is to provide a warm, welcoming and effective counselling experience, working alongside you, empathically, at a pace that suits you.
With over 25 years working with people from all walks of life I am committed to developing genuine therapeutic relationships, that are helpful and supportive to my clients.
I work from a person centred theoretical base, with an integrative approach, that draws upon many counselling theories and resources, including mindfulness, meditation, creative arts therapy and the outdoor environment.
When you decide to try counselling its a brave step - you are already facing, processing and exploring difficult personal situations, loss or relationship issues and you may be feeling anxious, sad, angry, overwhelmed, lost or stuck.
Counselling can help us to recover from ongoing distress and move us forward during challenging times and life changes; it can lead to greater self awareness, assist us in reaching our potential, and have a positive impact on the continuous management and maintainance of our emotional, physical and spiritual wellness.
I am a Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), and work in accordance with the Ethical Framework:
Offering Face to Face, Telephone, Online Counselling and Walk and Talk therapy.
I work from the Torus Wellbeing Clinic in Stoke on Trent with Walk and Talk sessions outdoors in parks and green spaces around Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire.
Read a little bit about Walk and Talk therapy here:
Thank you for visiting my profile. If you would like to chat about how we might work together I would be glad to hear from you - do get in touch via email or telephone. If I miss your call please leave a message and I will get back to you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling – Staffordshire University
- BA (Hons) Fine Art – Staffordshire University
- University Certificate in Counselling Skills – Staffordshire University
- Certificate in Basic Counselling Skills – Staffordshire University
- Certificate in Developing Approaches to Creative Consultation – Staffordshire University
- Certificate in Developing Arts for Health – Staffordshire University
Training and CPD:
- Attachment Styles and Relationships (2018)
- Approaches to working with Addiction (2018)
- Kinesiology and Self Awareness (2018)
- Paediatric First Aid Level 3 (2017 – 2020 Qualified First Aider)
- Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults (2017)
- Data Protection (2017)
- Health and Safety in the Workplace (2017)
- Bereavement, Loss and Grief (2016)
- Domestic Abuse Awareness (2016)
- Mental Health First Aid (2014)
- Disability Awareness (2014)
- Dementia Awareness (2015)
- Sex and Relationship Education (2015)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Physical abuse
Initial 30 minute telephone consultation session - complimentary
1 hour counselling or walk and talk therapy session £35.00
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client