Emma Doyle BSc PGCert, PGDip. Reg. MBACP
I have a proactive approach to helping you achieve and maintain good mental health and emotional well-being. The fact that you are looking at these pages means you do too.
As an integrative relational therapist, I have trained in several modalities in order to suit the unique needs of each client. I have experience of working with a wide range of client issues (see the list at the bottom of this page).
My core principles are:
- The most important relationship you will ever have, is the relationship you have with yourself.
- True strength lies in vulnerability. It is in this moment real change happens.
If you would like to know more about how I can help, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) Psychology and Counselling Studies and Society
- PG Cert Counselling Skills
- PG Dip Therapeutic Counselling (Integrative)
- Working with Eating Disorders
- Mental Health First Aid
- Suicide Intervention
- Working with Sexual Abuse and Trauma
- Working with Trauma: A Psychodynamic Approach
- Attachment and Young People
- The Rewind Technique for PTSD (for more information regarding this please click on the link) http://www.iartt.com/therewindtechnique
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
£40.00 per session
Free initial telephone session
£40 Bank transfers accepted
Concessions offered for
I hold a valid enhanced DBS
At present I am unable to provide access to toilet facilities.