Emma Doyle BSc PGCert, PGDip. Reg. MBACP
I have a proactive approach to helping you achieve and maintain good mental health and emotional well-being. The fact that you are looking at these pages means you do too.
As an integrative relational therapist, I have trained in several modalities in order to suit the unique needs of each client. I have experience of working with a wide range of client issues (see the list at the bottom of this page).
My core principles are:
- The most important relationship you will ever have, is the relationship you have with yourself.
- True strength lies in vulnerability. It is in this moment real change happens.
If you would like to know more about how I can help, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) Psychology and Counselling Studies and Society
- PG Cert Counselling Skills
- PG Dip Therapeutic Counselling (Integrative)
- Working with Eating Disorders
- Mental Health First Aid
- Suicide Intervention
- Working with Sexual Abuse and Trauma
- Working with Trauma: A Psychodynamic Approach
- Attachment and Young People
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
£40 Cash payments Paypal or bank transfers accepted
I hold a valid enhanced DBS
At present I am unable to provide access to toilet facilities.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please let me know if you have any accessibility needs and I will aim to make the necessary adjustments.
Session availability limited at present will resume as normal early September. I’m happy to take details and I will recontact you at a later date.
Types of client