Choosing the right therapist to help guide you back to a more balanced life, is an important decision. In our busy lives we often do not have the time to concentrate the most important things... especially ourselves.
Sessions are available to offer this chance to talk, explore and see things from a fresher perspective, inviting you to experience a fuller, brighter sense of wellbeing.
I offer professional, uplifting therapies that serve to provide tools and techniques in both Psychotherapy, Counselling, Hypnotherapy and Mindfulness. You will be taken seriously and treated with respect, whilst receiving therapy tailored to your specific needs. Insurance details and qualifications available. As part of my continued CPD, I attend regular supervision.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy.
- Diploma in Counselling Skills.
- Advanced Professional diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling.
- NVQ- Health and Social Care.
- Mediation within families Certificate.
- Mindfulness Certified Course Adults and Children – TEFL.
- Currently Year Three – BSc Honours In Psychology.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Humanistic therapies
40.00 per session, with discount available when booking in blocks.
Personal circumstances are considered alongside proof of benefits, student status and other
As a professional, I take continued personal development to be a very important part of my role. Therefore I do attend regular supervisions and monthly meetings to keep up to date on training and self- care.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Evening and weekends
Types of client