Kate Bull - BSc (Hons) Psychology and Dip. Therapeutic Counselling
Peel Psychological Consultancy
106 High St Gosforth
Tyne And Wear
Do you feel Anxious? Do you feel stuck? Do you have a general sense of things not quite being right in life?
Counselling can help you explore the issues that are troubling you. By doing so it can help you better cope with difficult circumstances, emotions or thoughts. You may explore past or present life events, relationships, feelings or ways of thinking. Having a supportive and confidential environment can help you find your own resources and make choices and changes in your life, or understand yourself in more depth.
I believe that everyone has the potential to have good mental health and that they know themselves best and when given the right support they are able to achieve personal growth.
I am Qualified Counsellor registered with the BACP with over 5 years experience of helping people work through difficulties they maybe having.
I offer both traditional style counselling and also outdoor nature based counselling. For the indoor counselling I work Azure Therapy center in Whitley Bay.
I offer both short and long term counselling.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Over 6 years counselling adults
- I have a BSc in Psychology
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Member of the Northern Guild of Psychotherapy
- Registered member of the BACP.
- I have counselled in a range of settings such as GPs surgeries, Counselling Services and Women's Centres.
- Vice Chair on board of trustees for local women's centre
- Freedom Programme Facilitator
- Over 7 years Experience of working on a National Helpline dedicated to people in crisis
- Certificate in Taking Therapy Outside
I have experience of helping people work through a variety of issues, such as relationship difficulties, work stress, depression, anxiety, childhood trauma.
I work in an integrated way being led by you the client, using Transactional Analysis as my main model.
I believe that exercise and being outdoors can benefit both our physical but also our mental health; therefore I offer both indoor and outdoor counselling or a mixture of the two.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Prices are £40 for a 50 minute indoor session and 1 hour outdoor session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client