ONLINE AND TELEPHONE COUNSELLING APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE
it can be good to talk to someone not directly involved in your life helping you see things more clearly, make sense of them and often from different perspectives. This can be most self-empowering for you. My passion is to help clarify those aspects that cause distress, confusion or anger that lead you to feel stuck, and desperate. Exploring our options and choices helps come to terms with issues, enabling handling life’s challenges with confidence.
I also have advanced training in trauma therapy as in EMDR. EMDR helps dissipate painful memories or emotions from the past which continue to trigger you in present day, and when used in the hands of an experienced practitioner, can have profoundly favourable affects utilising only your own minds natural healing processes.
My experience has been informed spanning 40 years in the caring sector with nurse medical background, rigorous training, much CPD, my own batch of life experiences and listening to the numerous accounts of others. I work in an integrative, confidential way assisting you to overcome issues preventing you from leading a fulfilling happy life. I also offer Craniosacral Therapy, a (hands on, deeply relaxing grounding therapy).
Free accessible car parking
Training, qualifications & experience
I am an Integrative Counsellor & Psychotherapist, Life coach, and EMDR Practitioner, which means I am trained in a range of therapeutic approaches to treatment.
Therapies Offered, Skills & Qualifications
- Integrative Counselling (Higher National Diploma (HND) Counselling)
- Counsellor and Psychotherapist (CBT Therapist)
- Couple Counselling (Narrative Therapy) Dip. Couple Counselling (MSFTR)
- EMDR Therapy Practitioner (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing) (Dip. EMDR)
- Life Coaching (Dip.Life Coaching)
- Gestalt Therapy (Cert. Gestalt Therapy)
- Transactional Analysis (Dip. Transactional Analysis)
- Ex Registered Nurse (RN)
Professional Associations / Memberships
- Accredited Member National Counselling Society (MNCS)
- International Association of Healthcare Practitioners (IAHP)
- Ex Registered Nurse (RN)
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
National Counselling Society
The National Counselling Society
This Not For Profit association of counsellors and psychotherapists aim to support the counselling profession, members and training organisations.
In 2013 the NCS register was accredited by the Professional Standards Authority under the Accredited Voluntary Register Scheme. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
EMDR Trauma Therapy (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing)
£60.00 per session
Free initial telephone session
Concessions offered for
- Free 15 minutes Consultation
- Fee from £60.00
Accepted Method of Payment: Cash, Cheque, Bank Transfer
- Flexible Mon-Fri, some weekend & Bank Hols, some same or next day
- Online, Email Link, FaceTime, WhatsApp, Phone
- Some face-face Therapy Appointments Available
- Contact by, Email, Phone, Text