I am a professionally qualified Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT), based in Paisley, providing therapy services across Renfrewshire and Glasgow.
I use an integrative style leading with acceptance and compassion and the skillset of CBT, whilst focussing on your individual needs to get the best out of our sessions together.
I aim to build a positive and trusting relationship with my clients and offer a relaxed, safe and confidential space to talk through your problems.
Using a collaborative non-judgmental approach, I can assist you in learning new ways of coping, decision making and problem-solving techniques, which can be referred to at any time. Taking the first step to start therapy can be difficult but it’s the first step in the journey to helping you work towards your goals.
Coaching can support you to learn, grow, and develop. Are you looking for help in achieving your goals such as professional success, personal growth, better health, and wellbeing?
Would you appreciate a helping hand to gain clarity and greater self-awareness, guiding you to achieve your goals?
Helpful tools and techniques that you can refer back to at any time will keep you on track.
Using positive psychology coaching with the aim of giving you a sense of acceptance, contentment and well-being, and optimism about your future.
Training, qualifications & experience
- COSCA Diploma Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- COSCA Counselling Skills Certificate
- Scotland's Mental Health First Aider - Instructor
- Scotland's Mental Health First Aider - Young People - Instructor
- Mentally Healthy Workplace Training for Managers
- Training for Trainers (NHS Health Scotland)
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (University of Glasgow)
- See Me Scotland – e-Learning Programme for Workplaces
- Understanding Suicide and Suicide Prevention Strategies in a Global Context (University of Glasgow via Future Learn Online)
- Various further CPD (required under the professional membership of COSCA)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Career counselling
- Drug addiction
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
Counselling and Therapy Session (50 mins)
Fees are £45-£50.
From £50 per hour - Price confirmed post initial discussions
I offer free initial telephone consultations
I would be delighted to hear from you and have a chat with you on the phone or via e-mail to answer any questions that you may have prior to booking a session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Wheelchair user access:||Yes|
We can arrange for your appointment to be at an alternative premise or room to suit your access requirements.
We are generally open Mon - Fri from 9am with last appointment of the day 8pm.
Saturday and Sunday morning appointments (usually 9am - 12pm) are available on request
Types of client