BOOK YOUR ONLINE SESSION NOW.
Get in touch to arrange a confidential call to discuss your requirements. Online can be useful for those in remote areas, or with diffculty arranging transport, those with busy schedules don't need to take extra time out of their day for commutes and allows quick and easy access which may not otherwise be readily available..
I am a professionally qualified Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT), providing therapy services online. Acceptance and compassion, whilst focussing on your individual needs are brought to each session and our work together.
I aim to build a positive and trusting relationship with my clients and offer a relaxed, safe and confidential space to talk through your problems.
Using a collaborative non-judgmental approach, I can assist you in learning new ways of acknowledging thoughts and feelings, and committing to action towards a values focussed life, which can be referred to at any time. Taking the first step to start therapy can be difficult but it’s the first step in the journey to helping you work towards your goals.
As a qualified psychotherapist, my professional values include integrity, being compassionate and supportive, and understanding.
My work with clients includes, but not limited to, experiencing problems with depression, anxiety, low self esteem, perfectionism symptoms, as well as simply being a non judgemental ear to listen and support you through difficult times.
Training, qualifications & experience
- COSCA Diploma Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- ACT for Beginners with Psychwire (Russ Harris)
- ACT for Depression And Anxiety with Psychwire (Russ Harris)
- ACT for Trauma with Psychwire (Russ Harris)
- ACT for Brief Interventions with Psychwire (Russ Harris)
- COSCA Counselling Skills Certificate
- Scotland's Mental Health First Aider - Instructor
- Scotland's Mental Health First Aider - Young People - Instructor
- Mentally Healthy Workplace Training for Managers
- Training for Trainers (NHS Health Scotland)
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (University of Glasgow)
- See Me Scotland – e-Learning Programme for Workplaces
- Understanding Suicide and Suicide Prevention Strategies in a Global Context (University of Glasgow via Future Learn Online)
- Various further CPD (required under the professional membership of COSCA)
College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists (COSCA)
COSCA is the professional body for counselling and psychotherapy in Scotland, and seeks to advance all forms of counselling and psychotherapy and the use of counselling skills by promoting best practice and through the delivery of a range of sustainable services. COSCA Counsellor Accreditation is a pathway to entry onto the UKRC.
It is a requirement of all individual and organisational members of COSCA to abide by its Statement of Ethics and Code of Practice and be accountable to the Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
£50.00 per session
Free initial telephone session
Counselling and Therapy Session (50 -60 mins)
Fees are £50.
I offer free initial telephone consultation (approx. 15 mins)
When I work
Online appointments - day and evening slots available. Get in touch to arrange an initial telephone call about working together. I look forward to hearing from you.
I would be delighted to hear from you and have a chat with you on the phone to answer any questions that you may have prior to booking a session. Contact initially via email as noted below.