The art of counselling: working with self-harm
Working with clients who self harm is difficult and this workshop will offer factual information alongside group experiences.
The day will cover:
- The various types of Self-Harm
- Why it might be taking place
- How to support your clients
- How to recognise when referral is required
- How to work with Self-Harm
We will share:
- Our experience
Limited places available.
To book your place please contact Mo on:
Mob: 07905 212825
About the host
Mo and Sarah are very experienced counsellors and clinical supervisors. Between them they bring over 20 years of experience.
They work in quite different environments and so are able to offer different ideas about ways of working.
OPALS offers a selection of workshops, many of which relate to working with young people.