The Art of Counselling: working therapeutically with sand
Working with Sand: Children & Adults
The day will cover:
- An introduction to the theory behind working with sand
- Why is sand so powerful?
- An introduction to the medium and some materials
- Experiential sand work
We will share:
- Our experience
- A way of facilitating the inner process
- A way of working with this emotive medium
- Ideas behind non-verbal communication.
About the host
Mo and Sarah are very experienced counsellors and clinical supervisors. Between them they bring over 20 years of experience. They both do a considerable amount of work with children & young people and so can bring these experiences as well as those of working with individuals/couples and groups.
They work in quite different ways but offer both.