Positive connections conference
We are holding a conference with the theme of 'positive connections', and the focus is on awareness of mental health issues and how they can impact relationships, specifically within the work of local organisations and schools.
We will have keynote speakers including Satveer Nijjar, discussing self-harm, a market place of organisations throughout the day, activities workshops and question and answer session at the end of the afternoon.
The events is not only a great opportunity to network but will also be an interesting learning experience.
The timetable is provisionally as follows:
- 10am: arrival, tea and coffee.
- 10:30am: introduction and welcome.
- 11am: talk one - Satveer Nijjar.
- 12pm: workshops one - (two parallel 30 minute workshops, delivered twice each).
- 1pm: lunch.
- 2pm: workshops two - (two parallel 30 minute workshops, delivered twice each).
- 3pm: tea and coffee break.
- 3:15pm: panel discussion with speaker and workshop leaders.
- 4pm: end.