Champions Royal Retreat
This weekend retreat is aimed at unlocking potential. The platform is designed for business owners, entrepreneurs and aficionado.
There will be opportunities to interact and network with like-minded individuals, businesses, and professionals throughout the weekend at the event. Psychotherapists thinking of starting their self-employed career or just stepping inside it will benefit from knowing what to do and what not to do to start getting paying clients.
We are all different, and every business and career are different too. Develop you and your business/career mind set, behaviour, emotions and needs to successfully take your business to greatness with robust and efficient tools.
There will be practical exercises to deepen our understanding and help all digest the information, alongside opportunities to apply the learning to your life and businesses and get practical exercises that work for you.
Who is this Weekend Retreat for?
Perfect for small-medium business owners, self-employed individuals like counsellors, as well as people who are thinking of starting their business and becoming self-employed.
Individuals who are self-employed and have their business should be able to get a tax break and claim this Retreat as a business expense.
- Do you want to improve/grow your business or your career and be more visible to your clientele/stakeholders?
- Do you need focus and clarity in all areas of your life?
- Is juggling family life, personal life and business becoming too much?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed, busy doing things, but still feel like you are not moving forward enough?
First 10 to book will get a 45-minute private breakfast with a psychotherapist, life coach and nutritionist
- Omowonuola Ogunlela
ACCA Certified Chartered Accountant
- Chichi E Eruchalu
Digital Marketing & Business Strategist
- Niina Moliere-Palapa
Life coach, Writer and Actress
- Motunrayo Ogunwumiju
Certified Nutritionist & Personal Health Coach
- Celestina Oniye-Thomas
Founder of Floating Counselling, BACP Integrative & Behaviour Psychotherapis
Our speakers will assist you to learn realistic, holistic ways to balance and manage life.
You will understand your consciousness and where you are on your journey in life and business
Steps to take your business to higher level will be given
- You will learn the psychology of how to condition and manage your emotions to ensure it does not damage your business
- The importance of story telling to get clients to book you will be looked at - people buy people in business
- You will learn tools to reach and be more visible to your clients
- You will look at how hiding from your authentic self is damaging your business and life
- You will learn how to make choices that create an effective, balanced and fulfilling life.
How you could benefit
- You will connect to a greater meaning and purpose for your life
- You will realise the importance of personal well-being in physical and mental health, and how they are all connected to your business.
- Check in at hotel from 3pm
- Networking Dinner at 7pm
- Champions breakfast at 8:30am
- Event from 9:30am-6:30pm
- Networking Dinner
- Check out at 11am
- Event from 11:30am-3pm
We can't wait to see you there!
About the host
Floating Counselling's desire is to help our clients find a way to live life with a very real hope for the future.
Floating counselling is a confidential non–judgmental and peaceful space where you can talk, knowing that you will be offered the highest level of respect and dignity.