404 Westdale Lane
Private Practice on the bus route, and with Parking.
Open Weekdays until 9pm
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Anger or Stress Management
- Anxiety Solutions
- Transactional Analysis (Games/Script cure)
- NLP, Neuro Linguisitic Programming
- Personal Coaching
Together we can...
- Work out what is going wrong (and why)
- Resolve confusing issues,
- Change destructive patterns,
- Understand and work through feelings
- Improve relationships
- Get your Mojo back
You can move on
You can resolve things,
And you can recapture Joy.
Training, qualifications & experience
I've been a therapist in private practice for 15 years now (as of 2016)
And, I've worked as a psychotherapist, counsellor and Group therapist for the NHS.
Now, I am only in private practice, so I am here every day. That means that I usually have spaces available for new clients within a couple of days of you contacting me.
I have a private and quiet room here, overlooking a very pretty garden.
I am not going to be phased by what you say to me (well, its very unlikely, anyway).
Because I have listened to a lot of people tell their story or explain their situations, over the years.
I'm a pragmatic kind of therapist, that does love getting results for my clients.
I don't just listen and nod.
I will be interacting with you a lot (once we get going properly, after the first session).
My qualifications are as follows...
- Masters degree (MSc Psych.)
- Certificate CBT (post qual)
- Post Graduate Clinical Diploma (couns)
- Diploma (couns)
- Certified Transactional Analyst (CTA.P)
- Master Practitioner NLP
- Coach Practitioner NLP
- Certificate in Training Practice
In addition to those qualifications, I've done lots of specialist mini-courses that do not have qualifications attached to them, (for example,working with depression, anxiety, grief, PD, goal setting, motivation, confidence, and much more).
If there is anything you would like to ask about me, my qualifications or experience, I will answer you.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Some of the things you may waynt to talk to me about might include...
- relationship issues, family issues, emotional abuse, affairs and betrayals, adoption, abortion, miscarriage, domestic violence, abuse, separation and divorce
- generalised anxiety disorder, panic disorder, phobias, OCD, hoarding,
- trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder (ptsd)
- depression, postnatal depression, suicidal thoughts
- bereavement, grief, sadness.
- chronic fatigue syndrome/me, infertility, pain
- career, redundancy, work related stress, bullying, Goal setting, Motivation, Confidence,
- low self-esteem, low self-confidence
- anger management
- Transactional Analysis, Game analysis, Script Cure,
- Cognitive analytic therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
Sessions here are £60 and last for an hour.
You can pay with debit or credit card, cash, paypal, or bank transfer,
You are not on a contract and can book each session separately.
Or, if you'd like, you can also block book after your first session, once you know you are comfortable with me. This offers financial savings.
- 4 sessions £220 (save £20)
- 6 sessions £320 (save £40)
- 8 sessions £420 (save £60)
I believe in getting people the happiest life possible.
I care about the pains and distress and/or suffering that you come here to discuss with me. And I will help you to find a way forward (taking everything into account).
Even if you know that there are people out there who have quite an awful time, please don't tell yourself that you shouldn't be seeking therapeutic help, because there are others worse off than you. If its hurting you or other people, then it matters.
You know, if your issues are getting in your way of your quality of life, your happiness, or your ability to rest, perform or enjoy life, then it is well worth resolving.
There is always a way
There is always a way to get relief or improvements or to make the path totally clear again (depends on the person and what we are dealing with, and what you would like the outcome to be).
Get in touch, and lets get to work.
Change is possible. Life can be better.
And you can have that.
Call, text, or email me.
Or ask me for a call-back
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
from 8 am till 9 pm weekdays
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|