Sybille Henry MBACP (Accred) Counsellor, Individuals & Couples, EMDR for PTSD
As an experienced counsellor, I provide a safe, empathic and confidential environment to help my clients exploring their difficulties and moving forward.
Sessions for individuals last 50 minutes, for couples/relationship 1h15 minutes and for EMDR 1h30. All are on a weekly basis. Daytime and evening appointments are available and I can usually see you within a week.
You might find helpful to look at my website as I provide detailed information about a variety of concerns and questions you might have particularly about my therapeutic approach. I am very happy to answers more specific questions you might have during a free a half hour initial meeting or on the phone.
To keep you safe and to guarantee that the therapeutic standards are maintained in my work, I am a member of the BACP and I work according to its code of ethics. I am as well a member of EMDR Association UK and Ireland.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling from a WPF affiliated Centre and BACP accredited, 2006
- Bereavement Counsellor for Cruse Bereavement Care, 2008.
- Couple Dynamics, 2012
- Solution Focused Therapy, 2012.
- Attachment Mastery Program, Diane Poole-Heller, 2015.
- Neuroscience, Sounds True, 2016
- The Couple's Developmental Model, The Couple's Institute, 2017.
- EMDR, Emdr Works (EMDR Europe Accredited training programme), Dec 2017
- Somatic Trauma Therapy, ongoing : May 2018 - May 2019
- Workshops and conferences about a wide variety of topics related to my current work including Neuroscience, trauma, attachment, mindfulness, abuse, bereavement.
As well as having my private practice, I have been working for 9 years in a counselling agency in Kent successively in long term work, short term work, brief focused.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Loss of job, loss of health, loss of role
Present and past issues
Relationships within the family, the couple, at work, outside
Individual counselling including trauma therapy (50 minutes) £55 per session.
Couple/relationship counselling (1h 15) £70 per session.
EMDR sessions (1h30) £85
Discount available for students and reduced fee in some circumstance
I am working in Hildenborough at a short distance from the Railway station as well as in Leigh.
Both are located between Sevenoaks and Tonbridge, near Bidborough, Penshurst, Chiddingstone, Underriver and Shipbourne, within easy reach of Edenbridge and Westerham.
There is ample free parking nearby.
For more information or for a first appointment please call me on 07787 316 664
or email me at email@example.com.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Day and evening sessions available. I am usually able to see new clients within a week.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|