Steve Neesam BA (Hons) - Psychotherapist
I am an experienced Psychotherapist and a fully accredited member of the UKCP which is the UK’s leading professional body for the education, training and accreditation of psychotherapists.
Additionally, I am a fully trained Hypnotherapist and a member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
Please click on the link above to go through to my website and you can discover more about the issues I can help you with.
"Can you help me"?
I can help you with a wide range of issues such as specific anxiety or generalised anxiety disorder, phobias, depression, relationship issues and panic disorder. I understand how these can take over your life and it is very common to feel that the situation is hopeless. Most clients that I see have come to me as a last resort having tried many other things to help them. By working together at the pace that is right for you, real and meaningful change can happen within you as you gain release from these once overwhelming feelings and thoughts.
Please contact me through this page, via my website; www.together-therapy.co.uk or by phoning 01323 508811/07835 518115
"How do I get started with you"?
Just call or email me and we will have an initial chat over the phone. This allows me to more fully understand how I can help you and what you want from therapy. It also gives you a chance to get a feel as to whether I am the right therapist for you.
We can then book in our first session and if you're happy to continue we'll set up a second session and then arrange to meet weekly or fortnightly.
Training, qualifications & experience
- An Anxiety UK Approved Therapist
- An accredited member of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
- A member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
- I hold a Masters level qualification in Psychotherapy.
- A member of the National Society of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy.
- I hold a Diploma in Management Studies.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
Sessions weekdays between 9 o'clock and 5 o'clock - £60
Sessions beginning at 5 o'clock onwards and Saturdays - £70
(Home visits by agreement).
Easy On-site Parking at Grand Parade
There is ample free parking on site, helping you arrive as relaxed as possible. It is less than 10 minutes walk from Polegate train station.
Town Centre Location at The Therapy Clinic
This practice is just 5 minutes walk from Eastbourne train station in the heart of Eastbourne.
Follow Together Therapy on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/TogetherTherapy
- Also registered with Hypnotherapy Directory
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 7.00 pm and Saturday mornings from 9 am to 1 pm.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|