Steve Neesam BA (Hons).
The Therapy Clinic
16 Lushington Road
4 Grand Parade
I am an experienced Psychotherapist and a fully accredited member of the UKCP which is the UK’s leading professional body for the education, training and accreditation of psychotherapists.
Additionally, I am a fully trained Hypnotherapist and a member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
Please click on the link above to go through to my website and you can discover more about the issues I can help you with.
How can I help you?
I can help you with a wide range of issues such as specific anxiety or generalised anxiety disorder, phobias, depression, relationship issues and panic disorder. I understand how these can take over your life and it is very common to feel that the situation is hopeless. Most clients that I see have come to me as a last resort having tried many other things to help them. By working together at the pace that is right for you, real and meaningful change can happen within you as you gain release from these once overwhelming feelings and thoughts.
Please contact me through this page, via my website; www.together-therapy.co.uk or by phoning 01323 508811
Training, qualifications & experience
- An Anxiety UK Approved Therapist
- An accredited member of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
- A member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
- I hold a Masters level qualification in Psychotherapy.
- A member of the National Society of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy.
- I hold a Diploma in Management Studies.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
Easy On-site Parking at Grand Parade
There is ample free parking on site, helping you arrive as relaxed as possible. It is less than 10 minutes walk from Polegate train station.
Town Centre Location at The Therapy Clinic
This practice is just 5 minutes walk from Eastbourne train station in the heart of Eastbourne.
Follow Together Therapy on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/TogetherTherapy
- Also registered with Hypnotherapy Directory
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 7.00 pm and Saturday mornings from 9 am to 1 pm.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|