Steve Neesam BA (Hons).
The Therapy Clinic
16 Lushington Road
18 Hambleton Close
I am an experienced Psychotherapist and a fully accredited member of the UKCP which is the UK’s leading professional body for the education, training and accreditation of psychotherapists.
Additionally, I am a fully trained Hypnotherapist and a member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC). (This is an additional resource that this open to you should you wish to use it).
How can I help you?
I can help you with a wide range of issues such as specific anxiety or generalised anxiety disorder, phobias, depression, relationship issues and panic disorder. I understand how these can take over your life and it is very common to feel that the situation is hopeless. Most clients that I see have come to me as a last resort having tried many other things to help them. By working together at the pace that is right for you, real and meaningful change can happen within you as you gain release from these once overwhelming feelings and thoughts.
Please contact me through this page, via my website; www.together-therapy.co.uk or by phoning 01323 768292
Training, qualifications & experience
- An Anxiety UK Approved Therapist
- An accredited member of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
- A member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
- I hold a Masters level qualification in Psychotherapy.
- A member of the National Society of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy.
- I hold a Diploma in Management Studies.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
- Also registered with Hypnotherapy Directory
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 7.00 pm.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|