Natalie Satur (BSc. Hons, Dip.Couns, MBACP)
I am a professionally qualified counsellor and registered member of the British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists (BACP) with experience in working with both young people (11-18 years old) and adults. My main counselling room is located in Bushey Heath and my second counselling room is located in Croxley Green.
I work with a wide variety of issues, including anxiety and depression. My areas of specialism include Eating Disorders, Bereavement and Pregnancy & Postnatal Support.
As an integrative counsellor, my approach is tailored to suit each person’s needs. The pace of our sessions is led by you and I will professionally support you at every stage as you begin to explore your feelings and emotions in more depth. I am warm and empathic and offer a safe, non-judgemental & confidential environment.
I understand that reaching out for help & support can feel scary, especially during a time of emotional need. I would encourage you to call or email me if you have any questions about counselling and the way in which I can support you. We can then make an initial appointment, after which we can then decide together whether I am the right therapist for you. Both short term and long term work can be offered.
Training, qualifications & experience
Training and Qualifications
· Level 4 Diploma in Integrative Therapeutic Counselling
· Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies
· BSc. Hons Biological Sciences
· Secondary School Counsellor
· Pregnancy, Perinatal and Postnatal Counsellor at a local Pregnancy Support Centre
· Bereavement- Peace Hospice Watford
Further Training Courses
· Herts County Council: Self-Harm Awareness
· Family Links: My Teen Brain
· BEAT: Spotting the Signs Eating Disorder Training
· West Herts College: Working with Trauma.
· BACP: Working with risk
· Herts County Council: Level One Safeguarding and Prevent Training
· West Herts College: Ethics in practice: working with children and adolescents and Alternative ways of working with young people
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge-eating disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
Photos & videos
£50 per individual counselling session (50 minutes)
For clients who are looking for Pregnancy & Postnatal Counselling, babies up to the age of 12 months are welcome to come along to the sessions.
I have experience in working alongside people from a variety of different racial, cultural and financial backgrounds in the voluntary and public sector.
I hold an enhanced DBS Certificate. I am fully insured and have regular supervision to support my work.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
For clients who will be attending sessions with a baby, you are welcome to bring a car seat into the room.
Types of client