Michelle Mould Ad Dip PC, MNCS Bsc (hons) Psych (Open) MBPsS
I aim to be approachable whilst professional when helping you to make the changes that you want. I am an integrative counsellor which means that I will use the best possible approach to suit you and the way that you would like to work through your problem/s. I work to the National Counselling Society code of practice. I can help you with anxiety, stress, fears, phobias, habits, relationships, grief and loss, anger, shyness, self esteem and confidence, ME/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and depression for example. I work with your strengths and recognise that it is important to feel comfortable with a therapist.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling MNCS (Acc)
- Hons degree in psychology (Bsc (Hons) Psych (Open)
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy Dip Hyp CS, MHS
- NLP Diploma in life coaching
- Discovering and Changing Limiting Beliefs
- ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- How to lift low self-esteem
- The rewind technique
- Art Therapy
- Mindful mental health diploma
- Working with personality disorders
- Assessments in counselling
- Mindfulness based cognitive behavioural therapy diploma
- Practising Walk and Talk counselling and ecotherapy
- Understanding and Working with Attachment Styles
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
National Counselling Society
The National Counselling Society
This Not For Profit association of counsellors and psychotherapists aim to support the counselling profession, members and training organisations.
In 2013 the NCS register was accredited by the Professional Standards Authority under the Accredited Voluntary Register Scheme. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
I am available mornings and evenings. I am not available weekends.
I am a member of the British Psychological Society (BPS) MBPsS
I am an approved Anxiety UK therapist