Brentwood Counselling. Mary T Aaron. MBACP. Ba Integrative Psychotherapy.
The Brentwood Clinic
31 Shenfield Road
01277 210664 / 07578 455980
Relationships are sometimes difficult, and difficult relationships can lead to feelings of depression, loneliness and create high anxiety. No wonder only 50% of relationships last. This may be why some People would rather be alone, it's just too painful. But one thing my work, training and back ground has taught me is we all want happiness. The good news is relationships do work
Please check my vlog, on my website. it’s an introduction, feel free to contact or just keep checking in for new vlogs, also an information page that’s in development, where you can find useful resources, and downloadable information sheets. my website is under construction
Training, qualifications & experience
•BA integrative psychotherapy.
•Certified CfD Couple Therapist.
•Family Therapy Certificate.
•Foundation Degree in Humanistic Therapy.
•Certified Rewind Practitioner for Trauma.
•Certified Rewind Trainer.
- Past experience, 20 years in the field of domestic violence.
- Basildon Mind. Counsellor
- NHS primary Care Therapist
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Asperger's syndrome
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Relationship issues
- Individuals £45
- Couple £75
- Skype Individual £45 couple £65
* SKYPE THERAPY OFFERED FOR INDIVIDUALS AND COUPLES*
•If you prefer not to meet in-person, online is a practical option
• If you’re busy and find meeting for a 50-minute appointment a struggle, online is convenient
• If you live in a rural area and geographically isolated, or ill and housebound, online is an accessible solution
Please contact me to arrange free initial online assessment.
This offers much more flexibility (message me for availability)
Skype Therapy has revolutionized therapy because modern technology is changing the way we communicate.
Although nothing can replace traditional face-to-face therapy, Skype Therapy has made therapy accessible to everyone, anywhere.
It has been proven that it does not really matter what style of therapy is used, the main factor affecting the success of therapy is whether the client can identify with, relates to, get on well with or just plainly likes the therapist.
This ‘therapeutic relationship’, as it is known, will obviously have a far better chance of being successful when the client has a wider selection of therapy to choose.
· It particularly suits people with busy or chaotic lifestyles, where being tied to a weekly appointment is inconvenient or impossible.
· With Skype Therapy there are no buses or trains to catch, no parking spaces to find or pay for and generally less time lost to travel and waiting. As sessions can often be scheduled between work commitments, Skype Therapy is more flexible than face-to-face sessions.
· Whether on holiday or temporarily or permanently relocate, you can continue your work together.
· Skype is easy to set up and free – even for a computer novice.
· All you need is a broadband connection and either a PC, laptop, netbook, tablet, phone, Smartphone or other internet-ready device.
· Broadband technology has developed enough to ensure a reliable, real-time connection.
· Skype to Skype is a free service. You only pay for the therapy itself.
· Skype Therapy is available via a downloadable app on your Android or Apple device.
· Anxious and paranoid feelings are less likely with no intimidating waiting rooms.
· Clients often feel more comfortable in their own environment, helping them to relax and speak more openly.
· With a non-local therapist, clients need not fear bumping into them in public
· Choosing a therapist is not limited to your geographic location, you may choose a therapist from almost anywhere in the world.
Clients are often surprised how comfortable they feel and find themselves more able to ‘open up’, and share personal details because they feel safer and more relaxed in their own home.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Skype please contact. clinics Monday-Tuesday full days. Wednesday and Thursday evening.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|