Brentwood Counselling. Mary T Aaron. MBACP. Ba Integrative Psychotherapy.
The Brentwood Clinic
31 Shenfield Road
01277 210664 / 07578 455980
Whether anxiety, depression or other stresses, affect you, whether you are single or in a relationship. In a New and developing relationship, counselling can change your approach and view on future and past relationships.
I work with couples exploring their relationships, I also work with individuals particularly individuals who struggle with depression and anxiety in relationships. Exploring negative behaviours and patterns and more importantly negative attachment styles. I receive lots of Enquiries from people stating, they struggle to maintain long lasting relationships, they are either very destructive themselves, or they attract destructive partners. Or they get into relationships and their partner cheats or they cheat, we will look at how we have developed these destructive behaviours and explore ways to challenge and change them into secure loving relationships.
Call 07578 455980 for Free 20 minute consultation.
COPY LINK BELOW INTO BROWSER ON PHONE, TABLET OR PC. SAVE TO HOME SCREEN TO DOWNLOAD APP, 50% DISCOUNT OFF FIRST APPOINTMENT WHEN BOOKED THROUGH APP.
Depression and Anxiety in relationships, can destroy not only intimate relationships, it can destroy all relationships. Loneliness even in a relationship can make us feel depressed, can create anxieties. Each of us brings all of ourselves into our relationships, even those difficult past experiences, from early childhood issues, to difficult relationships that we feel we failed at.
• What if we could facilitate a change in your future relationships!
• What if we can find a true and secure base to go into your next relationship!
• What if we can develop for you, skills that will be with you for the rest of your life!
• What if your world could look so different, what would it look like?
• What if happiness, joy, love, and fun are within your grasp, it’s just fear and lack of confidence that stops you!
We will explore negative behaviours and patterns and more importantly negative attachment styles.
My name is Mary Aaron. MBACP, I am also on the accredited register. I am an Integrative Psychotherapist. Qualified and Experienced couples therapist, having trained at The Tavistock Centre, London, UK, internationally renowned experts. I currently work, part-time within an NHS setting; I also have a private practice. I have been told I am warm, however I am challenging, and I am honest and offer a safe place to discover yourself and will walk with you in your journey.
Please check out my website for further information about my practice. Also my weekly blogs. With links to Facebook, Instagram and twitter.
Training, qualifications & experience
•BA integrative psychotherapy.
•Certified CfD Couple Therapist.
•Family Therapy Certificate.
•Foundation Degree in Humanistic Therapy.
•Certified Rewind Practitioner for Trauma.
•Certified Rewind Trainer.
- Past experience, 20 years in the field of domestic violence.
- Basildon Mind. Counsellor
- NHS primary Care Therapist
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Asperger's syndrome
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Relationship issues
- Individuals £55
- Couple £75
- Skype Individual £50 couple £65
* SKYPE THERAPY OFFERED FOR INDIVIDUALS AND COUPLES*
•If you prefer not to meet in-person, online is a practical option
• If you’re busy and find meeting for a 50-minute appointment a struggle, online is convenient
• If you live in a rural area and geographically isolated, or ill and housebound, online is an accessible solution
Please contact me to arrange free initial online assessment.
This offers much more flexibility (message me for availability)
Skype Therapy has revolutionized therapy because modern technology is changing the way we communicate.
Although nothing can replace traditional face-to-face therapy, Skype Therapy has made therapy accessible to everyone, anywhere.
It has been proven that it does not really matter what style of therapy is used, the main factor affecting the success of therapy is whether the client can identify with, relates to, get on well with or just plainly likes the therapist.
This ‘therapeutic relationship’, as it is known, will obviously have a far better chance of being successful when the client has a wider selection of therapy to choose.
· It particularly suits people with busy or chaotic lifestyles, where being tied to a weekly appointment is inconvenient or impossible.
· With Skype Therapy there are no buses or trains to catch, no parking spaces to find or pay for and generally less time lost to travel and waiting. As sessions can often be scheduled between work commitments, Skype Therapy is more flexible than face-to-face sessions.
· Whether on holiday or temporarily or permanently relocate, you can continue your work together.
· Skype is easy to set up and free – even for a computer novice.
· All you need is a broadband connection and either a PC, laptop, netbook, tablet, phone, Smartphone or other internet-ready device.
· Broadband technology has developed enough to ensure a reliable, real-time connection.
· Skype to Skype is a free service. You only pay for the therapy itself.
· Skype Therapy is available via a downloadable app on your Android or Apple device.
· Anxious and paranoid feelings are less likely with no intimidating waiting rooms.
· Clients often feel more comfortable in their own environment, helping them to relax and speak more openly.
· With a non-local therapist, clients need not fear bumping into them in public
· Choosing a therapist is not limited to your geographic location, you may choose a therapist from almost anywhere in the world.
Clients are often surprised how comfortable they feel and find themselves more able to ‘open up’, and share personal details because they feel safer and more relaxed in their own home.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Skype please contact. clinics Monday-Tuesday full days. Wednesday and Thursday evening.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|