I am a qualified integrative psychotherapist using varied therapeutic approaches suited to your personal individual and unique needs. Within the comfort of my therapy cabin you will be offered non judgemental space to explore your feelings, thoughts and behaviours with a caring professional.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (level 5)
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Professional Accredited Member of The National Counselling Society
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy
- Professional Member of The National Hypnotherapy Society
- Parts Therapy Trained
- ABC Training with Cruse Bereavement (Bereavement Counsellor)
- Cruse Bereavement Care - Supporting Bereaved Children & Young People
- Cruse Bereavement Care -Working therapeutically with bereaved sibling groups
- ASSIST Applied Suicide Intervention Training
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder and Panic Attacks MBB workshop
- Advanced Safeguarding Certificate
- Foundation of Infant Loss Training
- Cruse Bereavement Care Supervision Course (Advanced Specialist Training status with NCS)
- Child Sexual abuse & How to Work with Survivors
- Rape & Sexual Abuse Counselling
- How to recognise and work with PTSD
- Self harm and self sabotage
- Anxiety and Grief
- Working competently with Adolescent Mental Health
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
National Counselling Society
The National Counselling Society
This Not For Profit association of counsellors and psychotherapists aim to support the counselling profession, members and training organisations.
In 2013 the NCS register was accredited by the Professional Standards Authority under the Accredited Voluntary Register Scheme. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Group bereavement facilitator (organisational, adult and child)
Anxiety workshops facilitator (organisational, adult and child)
I am a qualified supervisor and approved by The National Hypnotherapy and The National Counselling Societies. For more information please contact me on 07722463737.
Concessions offered for
£45.00 per session for individual (adult) 60 minutes
£65.00 per session for individual (adult) 90 minutes
£45.00 per session for individual (child)
For other session fees please enquire.
Weekdays 9.00 am - 7.00 pm