Do you often feel weighed down by feelings of anxiety or depression? Together, we can explore your difficulties and discover solutions and coping strategies that work best for you. I am an Integrative therapist, with experience working with a wide range of issues.
I am currently providing telephone sessions. Morning and evening sessions available.
Feel free to get in touch if you have any queries.
Training, qualifications & experience
- UUJ Certificate in Counselling.
- University of Ulster Foundation Degree in Counselling.
- Online and Telephone Counselling Certified Counsellor.
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST).
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA).
- Provoking thought and everybody ‘body talk’.
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Handling Disclosure of Sexual Abuse.
- Child Protection
- Child Sexual Abuse Raising Awareness and Understanding
- Treating Intrusive Thoughts and Inner Critical Voice
- Substance Misuse Awareness
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
National Counselling Society
The National Counselling Society
This Not For Profit association of counsellors and psychotherapists aim to support the counselling profession, members and training organisations.
In 2013 the NCS register was accredited by the Professional Standards Authority under the Accredited Voluntary Register Scheme. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
£35.00 per session
Concessions offered for
£35 per therapeutic hour (50 minutes).
Wednesday/Thursday 5pm- 8pm.