Kerry Collins, Dip.Couns, MBACP registered member (Adults or Children 3yrs old+)
5 (Ground Floor Right) Blackfriars Street
Perthshire And Kinross
01738580250 / 07507 766580
I offer 1-2-1, counselling for adults or children. I am the lead Counsellor at All-of-You Therapy
All-of-You Therapy is located in a discreet, office on the bottom floor of a lovely traditional building in quiet Blackfriars Street, Perth PH1 5NA. There is a large car park nearby. Our practice has been custom designed for and by All-of-You therapy.
In addition to providing our children’s counselling service at All-of-You Therapy, I have worked as a Counsellor in private practice with children from 3yrs old and in primary schools with children, 4yrs old and upwards with the award winning Place2Be, providing early intervention, play-led therapy. Early intervention provides children, who find themselves vulnerable, anxious, worried or dealing with other issues, with the emotional tools to cope in the present but also to deal with these issues in later life. We have adopted this positive, constructive approach for our work at All-of-You Therapy.
I have also worked in several agencies counselling adults coping with issues ranging from personal development and relationships to grief to surviving sexual abuse. I have also undertaken rigorous trauma training and have worked with many trauma related issues. Other areas I have work with are shown in the tick box below.
My therapeutic approach is integrative, using mainly Psychodynamic & Person-centred theories. In counselling children I use play-led therapy - Although there is no reason why adults shouldn't use play therapy too, if they wish. In working with any individual, I will use and/or suggest other approaches where necessary, to suit client needs and where appropriate.
Sessions at All-of-You Therapy normally last for 1 full hour. If you'd like to arrange an appointment, please contact me via email or telephone. In our initial meeting, we will discuss what has brought you to me. You will have an opportunity to gain a sense of who I am and how we would work together. If you'd like to continue sessions with All-of-You Therapy, we would discuss appointment frequency i.e. weekly or fortnightly.
If you have any questions whatsoever, please feel free to ask via email or telephone.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling CPCAB (Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body)
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies (CPCAB)
- Level 4 Certificate in Counselling Children and Young People (CPCAB)
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) Registered Counsellor
- Managing Difficult Epilepsy (Epilepsy Scotland)
Understanding and Managing Epilepsy (Epilepsy Scotland)
- BASK dissociated Self Injury and Eating Disorders
- Vicarious Trauma/ Insidious Impact
- Dissociation/ Self-Injury/ Eating Disorders
- Helping Children Tell Their Stories
- Working with Metaphor
- Children's Emotional Well-being
- Attachment Theory and Self Awareness in the Counsellor
- Working with Difference and Diversity
- Making Endings with Children
- Special Education Needs (SEN) and disability
- Counsellor at Place2Be, Children's charity within Edinburgh and Glasgow primary schools
- Counsellor at Safe Space Dunfermline, survivors of sexual abuse
- Child session Counsellor within a social enterprise in Lochgelly, Fife
- Adult and child Counsellor within Private practice in Milnathort, Perth & Kinross
- Private carer for individual with complex refractory frontal lobe epilepsy, experiencing all seizure types.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anorexia nervosa
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Behaviour problems
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Play led therapy , including use of art.
Working within the Neurodiversity paradigm
Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
The above are a selection of areas, I deal with. I know clients, can bring a wide range of issues. If you're concern/group type is not noted, please feel free to enquire specifically regarding your concern. If, I can't help, I may be able to refer you to another counsellor, internally at All-of-You Therapy or externally, if this matches your needs better
Photos & videos
Initial consultation appointment £10.00, £40.00 per 60 minute session thereafter.
I have limited concessionary rates for those who feel they require this. please enquire upon initial contact with me.
Discounts also available to trainee, student Counsellors who have to have personal counselling as part of their qualification.
I hold full PVG certificates from Disclosure Scotland for adults and children.
I also hold full professional insurance.
My Supervisor is a senior accredited member of BACP.
One Size Can't Fit All - "As the NHS slowly catches up with growing evidence, there are few alternatives to CBT for mental health referrals. What are your options?"
Planting Little Seeds - "All-of-You therapy's journey and how it came to be. Whether counselling adults or children, it's all about how little people become big people!"
It's not ok and it is important - "It's been Sexual Abuse and Sexual Violence Awareness Week as well as Children's Mental Health Week; two causes very close to the founding ethos of All-of-You Therapy, support them too!"
A New Place to Be! - " Ahead of Children's Mental Health Week, an introductiion to All-of-You Therapy, Place2Be training and why we do what we do!"
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Appointments are available; Tuesday - Friday between 11am and 7pm. And, 12pm - 5pm on Saturday.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|