07704 297999 / 07704 297999
Person-centred counsellor with experience of working with children & young people, domestic violence & sexual abuse victims, and employee assistant schemes, covering a range of issues including anxiety, depression, trauma, relationships, sexuality, low self esteem, stress (work or study).
I have my own dedicated counselling room, which is cosy, relaxing and private.
Training, qualifications & experience
- CPCAB Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Cambridge Open University Level 4 Diploma in Counselling (Merit).
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Behaviour problems
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
Photos & videos
£25 / hour
£20 / hour (student concession)
Experience of working with children & young people, victims of domestic violence and sexual abuse, students in college / university, and employees via employment assistance programmes.
Issues presented at counselling include: anxiety, depression, loneliness, relationship issues, self confidence, low self esteem, abuse, trauma, stress.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Mon-Fri 6-9pm Sat - Sun 11-4pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|