Heidi Barlow

Verified Professional Verified Professional
Verified Professional

Every professional displayed on Counselling Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.

Available for new clients
Available for new clients

This professional is available for new clients.

Mansfield NG21 & NG19
Available for new clients
Available for new clients

This professional is available for new clients.

About me

At Mind-Full Counselling Services we offer a person-centred approach: in our first session we will explore what brought you to therapy and what you wish to gain from it. We will work with the here and now: how the past, present and future impact you now. All of these are inescapable and pose an impact on how you are currently living. During therapy we will aim to uncover your truest potential and strengths to help you move forward to create a happier life suited to you. 

I offer a safe and non-judgemental space where we can explore what is happening for you. I like to work collaboratively with my client's as I feel this enables you to develop lasting insight and change, tailored to your needs and lifestyle. Aiming to build your self-esteem and confidence, with a view of you developing greater self-direction and autonomy.

I can help you with depression, anxiety, trauma, abuse, ADHD, work related stress, relationship and attachment issues plus many more. I have a particular interest in supporting Neurodivergent clients and have extensive experience working with trauma.

Training, qualifications & experience

BSc Counselling and Psychotherapy Principles and Practices - University of Derby

MA Person-Centred Experiential Counselling and Psychotherapy - University of Nottingham 

I have been a therapist for four years, I have experience in both paid and unpaid sectors, working with children & young people and adults and have undergone safeguarding training. 

Member organisations

Registered / Accredited

Registered / Accredited

Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.

National Counselling & Psychotherapy Society (NCPS)

The National Counselling and Psychotherapy Society

This Not For Profit association of counsellors and psychotherapists aim to support the counselling profession, members and training organisations.

In 2013 the NCS register was accredited by the Professional Standards Authority under the Accredited Voluntary Register Scheme. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.

Accredited register membership

National Counselling & Psychotherapy Society
Accredited Register Scheme

The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).

This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.

National Counselling & Psychotherapy Society

Therapies offered

Photos & videos


£40.00 - £65.00
Free initial telephone session

Concessions offered for

  • Low income
  • Keyworkers
  • OAPs
  • Students
  • Trainee counsellors
  • Unemployed

Additional information

  • Children and Young People (12-19 years) £40.00
  • Individual sessions £50.00
  • Couples £65.00
  • Students £45.00

Free 15 minute telephone consultation. 

When I work

Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

If you require a Saturday appointment please let me know. 

Ransomwood Estates UK Ltd, Oak House A, Southwell Road West, Rainworth, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG21 0HJ

Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG19

Type of session

In person

Types of client

Young people (13-17)
Young adults (18-24)
Adults (25-64)
Older Adults (65+)

Key details

DBS check

In England and Wales, the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS, formerly known as CRB) carry out criminal records checks for individuals working with vulnerable groups, such as children. To find out more, visit gov.uk , or contact this professional directly