Gemma Graham Counselling
Gemma Graham Counselling, is a private, professional and personal counselling practice; using face-to-face talking therapies.
Hello and welcome to my page.
Are you going through a difficult time at the moment, and feel like you might need to speak to a counsellor? If so, please contact me via email or phone, and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have about therapy. I offer brief counselling, which means we would agree on a set amount of sessions, and work within a goal focused framework, and I offer open ended counselling, for those of you that require a longer therapeutic process. Both forms of counselling are beneficial; the length of time you attend counselling is your choice.
I will provide you with a safe, confidential, non - judgemental space, so that you can work through whatever it is that is troubling you.
In my private practice, I have worked with various client issues, such as: addiction, divorce, childhood issues, abuse, relationship conflicts, rape and domestic violence.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Foundation Degree in Person - Centred Counselling, validated by Sunderland University.
- I now work successfully in private practice, providing counselling support to individuals.
- I have worked for a number of organisations in various roles. The most recent was for a women's charity, supporting women who have experienced domestic abuse/violence, childhood sexual abuse and incest.
- I have extensive knowledge on addiction issues, and recovery based solutions. I have worked alongside drug users and their families, to help them understand the nature of addiction in greater depth.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Drug addiction
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
I charge £40 for each 50 minute session.
I offer a reduction for students - please email me to find out more.
If you have any questions before deciding whether or not therapy is right for you, please do not hesitate to contact me via email email@example.com or telephone or text on 07506115337. I will be happy to answer any queries you have.
If I do not answer your call immediately, please leave me a voice message or text, and I will get back to you in 24 hours. If you need to speak with someone urgently, you can call the Samaritans on 116 123. The Samaritans are a free, confidential, non - judgemental service where you can talk about whatever is getting to you at the moment.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday - Friday
Please contact me for specific times.
Types of client